Hi F1 drivers, second edition of ChampionsLeague is on the way...
1. FE CHAMPIONSLEAGUE is a tournament only for non assist leagues of F1 2015 between april and july 2016.
2. The tournament will take place between april and July 2016.
3. To join FE CHAMPIONSLEAGUE all team must sign up on the website and have a Team-captain.
4. Every drive must race with TAG name of the league (ex F1SIMU-ADEO / F1ITALIAN_PROST).
5. Drivers can make two race of the three during the 1st Round (Group phase).
6. Registrations for FECL will be opened in March.
7. The tournament provides this format (for 9 or 12 teams).
- 3 races in group (50 % distance)
- 2 races in semi (50 % distance)
- 2 races in the final (100 % distance)
8. No aids will be active and penalties will be set on "strict". Every race of FE CHAMPIONSLEAGUE will have a marshall that will control cuts
9. System point for all the tournament will be FIA system; will take points only drivers that will finish the race with a bonus of 1 point for the pole-man.
10. Every Team can reclaim racing contacts in the form. Marshalls will decide within 5 days.
11. Before every race an interpretation video-lap (and screenshot) with the limits of the track that drivers must follow will be available on the FE YouTube channel.
12. Can find calendar of FECL here.
13. Several races will be broadcast live.
14. FE ChampionsLeague Group-Lottery will be at the end of the month.
STAFF reserves TO CHANGE calendar reces and rules if it were needed.
1) F1SIMU (FRA)