Tuesday, November 24, 2020
ennlfrdeelitplrues

FECL 2018: Semi-Finals - Race 3 Group B - AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX (17/05/18)

More
2 years 6 months ago #677 by TF1--ALONSO
Guys, due to a problem with the new upgrade of PS4 Froilan has problems with his pedals. Hamilton runs for him. It was an unexpected last-minute thing. I hope they forgive us

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FE_Staff
  • FE_Staff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #680 by FE_Staff
REPORT RACE DIRECTORS:

-REQUESTED QUALIFICATION LAPS : TF1--HAMILTON - TF1--CHALO - F1MD_Block
-REQUESTED RACE LAPS: -
-RETREATMENT VIDEO IN QUALIFYNG: -
-LAG ISSUES: -
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by FE_Staff.

• FE_Staff
  • FE_Staff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #682 by FE_Staff
QUALIFICATION LAPS REPORT
  • TF1--CHALO - Video - Lap OK

• TF1--HAMILTON - NO Q. VIDEO
    - Penalty of 1 License point/s
    - Penalty of 30 seconds on final race time.

• F1MD_BLOCK - Video - Lap OK

CORNER CUTTING:

No corner cutting.

Legend:
  • 0-3 warnings: No further action
  • 4-7 warnings: +7 seconds time penalty to be added to final race time
  • 8-11 warnings: +15 seconds time penalty to be added to final race time
  • 12 warnings: Disqualification from the race

LICENSE PENALTIES:

-1 TerritorioF1

Legend:
  • 6 points threshold: 10 seconds will be added to the final race time of each driver of the team on the next GP (20 seconds if it’s a 100% race)
  • 3 points threshold: each driver of the team will start from the bottom of the grid
  • 0 points threshold: the team will race in the next GP with only one of their drivers

OFFICIAL RESULTS

You can find
- all the FECL 2018 STANDINGS HERE
- the updated team license points situation HERE
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by FE_Staff.

More
2 years 6 months ago #684 by F1RC-Fred
surprised by this verdict given the kamikase overtaking that occurred during the race ...
Otherwise a pity to put the dynamic weather on a circuit like baku which is already difficult in the dry.
The proof is finished only 5 out of 100%, I think it's a goodbye in the future, put circuits in clear and dynamic.
For our pars the rain hurt us, 2 great price with rain on 3.
And I find that the regulation of overtaking is not suitable, many pilots rely on the driver he tries to overtake and fonty kamikase attack, and this is not our phylosophy in France.
I wish you a good finale to the survivors.
Maybe next year

More
2 years 6 months ago #686 by Lopensky

F1RC-Fred wrote: surprised by this verdict given the kamikase overtaking that occurred during the race ...

Surprised by what? :dry:

Nobody has opened a dispute for what happened on track, so (as regulations states) no episodes were judged and consequently penalized. If you have something to recriminate about what happened on track, the way to do so it's opening a dispute (means asking judges for an evaluation), not moaning after the official report because judges did not punish anybody. :pinch:

F1RC-Fred wrote: Otherwise a pity to put the dynamic weather on a circuit like baku which is already difficult in the dry.
The proof is finished only 5 out of 100%, I think it's a goodbye in the future, put circuits in clear and dynamic.
For our pars the rain hurt us, 2 great price with rain on 3.

Rain is a part of F1... :P
Personally i can't find out why it should be disabled. Everybody on the track is on the same wheather conditions. Harsh conditions, sure.. but equal for all. And, please allow me to say this, only one of your drivers were taken out of the race by rain, other two retired their cars voluntarily (on dry track conditions) because race was going badly. So i really don't get the point on this. :huh:

F1RC-Fred wrote: And I find that the regulation of overtaking is not suitable, many pilots rely on the driver he tries to overtake and fonty kamikase attack, and this is not our phylosophy in France.

Regulations can always be improved! :)
Maybe we can talk about this before next edition of the Formula Europe! ;) :)

And last but not least, let me personally thank you and your team for taking part into this. Hope to see you all on track next year, it's a pleasure to share our passion with people from all around the world, indipendently from the final result, we are all winners! :)

More
2 years 6 months ago #687 by F1RC-Fred
Disons qu'il pourrais y avoir des plaintes, mais que sa changerai rien pour nous.
Mais d'autres pourrai le faire aussi.
Je suis surpris que personne ne porte plainte justement, pas de votre jugement car vous n'avez rien juger.
Je critique pas ça.

oui la pluie fait partie de la F1, mais sa doit etre rare, les F1 sont surtout fait pour roulé sur le sec, en réalité dans une saison de F1 combien de fois il y a de la pluie ? 2, 3 fois c'est déjà bien...
bien sur que les conditions étais les meme pour tous, et que nous ont est largement moins fort que les autres sous la pluie, sur le sec c'étais beaucoup plus équilibré.
et il n'y a pas que nous qui avons abandonné.
C'est juste dommage pour le spectacle de finir une course à 5, sur le sec elle aurais fini a beaucoup plus.
C'est mon point de vu, le reglement étais comme sa, je critique pas de mauvaise façon, je suggère d'y réflechir a l'avenir.

Avec plaisir pour en parlé l'année prochaine.
Si vous me contacté par mail.

Oui c'est une bonne expérience pour tous, une expérience mondial.
C'est interressant.
Merci a vous pour toute l'organisation, je sais quel travail sa représente pour un forum cstandart, alors pour un évènement mondial c'est encore plus de boulot !

Je serai disponible pour l'année prochaine pour discuté de la future compétition si nécessaire.
Une dernière petite chose à améliorer justement, serai de la commencé plus tot, car les courses sont un peu trop rapproché.
bonne chance

Time to create page: 0.906 seconds