Tuesday, October 15, 2019
ennlfrdeelitplrues

FECL 2018 - Phase 1 Race 2 Group B - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (25/04/18)

More
1 year 5 months ago #558 by THE BEST F1
THE BEST F1 replied the topic: FECL 2018 - Phase 1 Race 2 Group B - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (25/04/18)
Alineación THE BEST F1
1.R_JOHNY4
2.TBT_ALONSO
3. THEREALSUUMELI

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• F1ITALIAN_FLAMIN
More
1 year 5 months ago #563 by F1ITALIAN_FLAMIN
F1ITALIAN_FLAMIN replied the topic: FECL 2018 - Phase 1 Race 2 Group B - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (25/04/18)
!IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

In order to prevent any problem after drivers have posted their qualifying laps or opening a dispute, we would like to invite each of the drivers that have raced since now and for the races to come, to register themeselves to the site and to compile the qualifying laps form or the disputes form using their own account.

We hope you'll understand that we're recommending you that in order to prevent any kind of problems for the following post races procedurs and to help the race directors to carry out post-race checks in the fastest and easiest way possible.

THANKS FOR READING.

More
1 year 5 months ago #567 by FE_Staff
FE_Staff replied the topic: FECL 2018 - Phase 1 Race 2 Group B - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (25/04/18)
REPORT RACE DIRECTORS:

-REQUESTED QUALIFICATION LAPS : F1SIMU_ADEO, RICKYMEMPHIS, F1SIMU_SPARK, METTIUU99, BORGIONEJR_95
-REQUESTED RACE LAPS: -
-RETREATMENT VIDEO IN QUALIFYNG: R_JOHNY4, F1SIMU_SPARK, F1SIMU_GAET71
-LAG ISSUES: -

To start a new DISPUTE LINK
Here you could find the list of DISPUTES LINK
And to submit your QUALIFICATION LAP LINK

More
1 year 5 months ago #569 by Gaetan71
Gaetan71 replied the topic: FECL 2018 - Phase 1 Race 2 Group B - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (25/04/18)

Sorry, bad reflex by seeing that it stayed 15s, I abandoned before the end time.

More
1 year 5 months ago #571 by F1Simu-adeo
F1Simu-adeo replied the topic: FECL 2018 - Phase 1 Race 2 Group B - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (25/04/18)
Sorry, my videos were blocked by FOM on Youtube... So I think in black and white that will be ok!

Quali lap :

I'll put the race tomorrow!

More
1 year 5 months ago #578 by F1Simu-adeo
F1Simu-adeo replied the topic: FECL 2018 - Phase 1 Race 2 Group B - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (25/04/18)
And the best moments of my race: (still in black and white sorry xD)

Time to create page: 0.782 seconds