Tuesday, October 15, 2019
ennlfrdeelitplrues

FECL 2018 - Phase 1 Race 2 Group B - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (25/04/18)

More
1 year 5 months ago #580 by Lopensky
Lopensky replied the topic: FECL 2018 - Phase 1 Race 2 Group B - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (25/04/18)
A bit late but i'm here to remember all the deadlines for post-race procedures:
- 48 hours to post the requested qualifying laps in the appropriate form
- 48 hours to post the laps requested by the race director in the race topic
- 24 hours to open a dispute through the appropriate form
- 48 hours to respond to a dispute through the appropriate form

Remember that these deadlines start at the end of the GP and end at 23.59 CET on the day when the deadline expires,

I formally invite all teams to stick to them because there will be no exceptions whatsoever.

In this regard, it is imperative that in case of malfunctions found in the use of one or more forms (sending qualifying laps, opening disputes, display (and respond to) disputes) these are reported TIMELY through the topic of the race, providing all relevant information of the case.

I will personally try to solve all the problems as quickly as possible, but problems not reported within the scheduled deadlines will not guarantee impunity from sanctions for not complying with the deadlines.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #584 by Le loudec
Le loudec replied the topic: FECL 2018 - Phase 1 Race 2 Group B - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (25/04/18)
This my ABN in the end of qualifying, I'm sorry, I forgot that it was forbidden

Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Le loudec.

More
1 year 5 months ago #601 by FE_Staff
FE_Staff replied the topic: FECL 2018 - Phase 1 Race 2 Group B - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (25/04/18)
QUALIFICATION LAPS REPORT

CORNER CUTTING:

No corner cutting.

Legend:
  • 0-3 warnings: No further action
  • 4-7 warnings: +7 seconds time penalty to be added to final race time
  • 8-11 warnings: +15 seconds time penalty to be added to final race time
  • 12 warnings: Disqualification from the race

RETREATS

WRITTEN WARNING for R_JOHNY4, F1SIMU_SPARK, F1SIMU_GAET71

WARNING for F1Simu, Campeonatothebestf1

Legend:
It’s not allowed to voluntarily destroy the car or retire during the qualifying session. (see 9.1 )
If the driver don’t send the requested video to the race director he will be judged as guilty anyway. (see 9.1 )

LICENSE PENALTIES:

Legend:
  • 6 points threshold: 10 seconds will be added to the final race time of each driver of the team on the next GP (20 seconds if it’s a 100% race)
  • 3 points threshold: each driver of the team will start from the bottom of the grid
  • 0 points threshold: the team will race in the next GP with only one of their drivers

OFFICIAL RESULTS

You can find
- all the FECL 2018 STANDINGS HERE
- the updated team license points situation HERE

Time to create page: 0.680 seconds