Wednesday, October 05, 2022
ennlfrdeelitplrues

FECL 2017 - RACE 2) FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX (20/04/17)

More
5 years 5 months ago #232 by Benbino
Hello guys. This is my race

The following user(s) said Thank You: FE_Staff, F1ITALIAN_FLAMIN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• F1ITALIAN_FLAMIN
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #233 by F1ITALIAN_FLAMIN

jamie-995 wrote: I'm sorry, but how can this not be evaluated? I got a lag start after my game froze in qualifying that caused me to start around 2 seconds before everyone else. I didn't make use of this unfair advantage so surely i deserve to have those 2 seconds removed??? I clearly finished more than 3 seconds ahead of the car behind me.

You started before the others and you didn't take advantage,but in the end we can't calculate how much this cost to you in terms of time in a 57 lap race. It's a too long time to calculate if these 2 seconds were important in your final result. Anyway what you've done it's not only a sportmanship act but also a safe maneuver because the situation was very dangerous.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by F1ITALIAN_FLAMIN.

More
5 years 5 months ago #234 by CianG-4
Hi Flamin,
It's hard to understand what you mean by "how much this cost you in terms of time in a 57 lap race". All of the time was lost on the grid. This is why his timer was 2s+ out for the full race, as noted by the broadcasters and by myself during the race, as I had a gap of 0.2s to him when he was clearly 2s+ down the road. The amount of laps in the race is irrelevant.

Also, can we get clarification on why the corner cutting penalties were 7 seconds? It seems extremely harsh. The game gives 3s for every 3 cuts. You flagged Jamie for 4 laps, so it seems inconsistent with the game to give him 7 seconds. That's like suggesting he cut 7 times? It would be good if you could give us clarification on why the corner cutting penalty was so harsh, as the penalty you have given seems very inconsistent with the in-game penalties.

Thanks.

More
5 years 5 months ago #235 by CianG-4
My race highlights!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FE_Staff

• F1ITALIAN_FLAMIN
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #237 by F1ITALIAN_FLAMIN

CianG-4 wrote: Hi Flamin,
It's hard to understand what you mean by "how much this cost you in terms of time in a 57 lap race". All of the time was lost on the grid. This is why his timer was 2s+ out for the full race, as noted by the broadcasters and by myself during the race, as I had a gap of 0.2s to him when he was clearly 2s+ down the road. The amount of laps in the race is irrelevant.

Also, can we get clarification on why the corner cutting penalties were 7 seconds? It seems extremely harsh. The game gives 3s for every 3 cuts. You flagged Jamie for 4 laps, so it seems inconsistent with the game to give him 7 seconds. That's like suggesting he cut 7 times? It would be good if you could give us clarification on why the corner cutting penalty was so harsh, as the penalty you have given seems very inconsistent with the in-game penalties.

Thanks.

Now i've understand batter what he meanabout the 2 seconds he was asking for. He started before the others so his race started a cuple of second sbefore,therefore his race time had 2 seconds more than the others. Anyway, have you ever tried to see if that time differential may influece the final standings? If the driver who have this problem is very close to an opponent the game classified him in front of the driver who is ahead of him? Or it's only question of race time?

The race director always check is the game have already give a penalty to the driver. If tha happen he will not sign that one as a cut 'couse the game already give the driver a worning fot that. The race director signs cuts only when drivers overtake the white line with 4 wheels and the game doesn't give any warning. That's why we always ask for the video,because we can chack if the cut is real and not a problem due to the Tv POV.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by F1ITALIAN_FLAMIN.

Time to create page: 0.598 seconds